FOREST ROAD, BELLBRAE VIC 3228
The entrance is off Forest Road, 2km from the Great Ocean Road / B100
(Cnr Forest and Gundrys Road, Angelsea)
DO NOT GO DOWN GUNDRYS ROAD. ENTER OFF FOREST ROAD!
View Larger Map
MELBOURNE TO CFL:
ENTER OFF FOREST ROAD (Bellbrae VIC 3228) - NOT GUNDRYS ROAD!!
1. Go over the West Gate Bridge
2. Continue onto the Princes Freeway M1.
3. Stay on the Princes Freeway M1 (Geelong bypass) until the very end. Follow the signs to Anglesea Rd (C134). Take the exit towards Anglesea Rd/C134. Stay on the C134 and go through Freshwater Creek (head straight through any roundabouts).
4. When you get to the end of the C134 at the top of a hill, there is a large roundabout - Torquay left and Anglesea right.
5. Head right to Anglesea - this is the start of the Great Ocean Road / B100. (IGNORE the Gundrys Road turnoff!!!)
6. Stay on the Great Ocean Road until you reach another roundabout! Turn RIGHT at this roundabout, there is a sign pointing right to FOREST ROAD. It reads Coastal Forest Lodge 2km. This is FOREST ROAD (also a sign for Winchelsea 32km). Turn RIGHT down Forest Road. THE CAMP ENTRANCE is 2km on the RIGHT on FOREST ROAD!!!
7. If you reach Anglesea, you have gone too far, Forest Road is 6km BEFORE Anglesea.
It‘s an easy drive and only takes 1.5 hrs from Melbourne
SAFE TRAVELS & SEE YOU SOON
***ENTER OFF FOREST ROAD - WATCH OUT FOR KANGAROOS*** Drive slow down Forest Road!
DO NOT TURN DOWN GUNDRYS ROAD