What You Need To Bring
- Pillow and sleeping gear e.g. fitted sheet and doona / blankets / good quality sleeping bag. The cabins are NOT heated and guests’ must come well prepared with warm bedding and clothing. BYO all bedding including pillows. The common areas are well heated. There is no air con at CFL.
- All food requisites including tea, coffee, etc.
- Detergent, garbage bags, etc. (some are provided but please bring extra).
- Personal Items such as bath / beach towels, toiletries etc.
- Sports / recreational / games equipment and bikes, it’s a terrific spot to ride (some balls, bats, etc. are provided. BYO putters for mini golf).
- BYO first aid kits and needs.
- Music and Audio Equipment – if required i.e. CD players, projector, laptop,ect. (music to be kept at a respectful level please).
Why Do We Need A Pre Booking Campsite Visit?
A pre booking campsite visit with the person responsible for the hire of the campsite and who will be staying with the group is a good idea.
What Costs Are Involved?
It’s $44.00pp per night (GST included). A minimum 30 people for two nights must be paid thus $2640.00 per stay. Any additional people are $44.00pp per night. A list of attendees must be provided before arrival. Full payment must be received before the camp commences.
Upon booking a deposit must be paid and it’s non-refundable if the camp is cancelled within six months of the first date booked.
The deposit paid becomes a bond throughout your stay and is fully refundable so long as no damage occurs.